Basic Websites @999
#Lowest prices guaranteed
- 3 Pages
- 5 Email ids
- 1GB Web Hosting | 5GB Bandwidth/month
- Image Slider on Home Page | Inquiry Form | Responsive Design
- Website design done by our experienced designers
- Extra pages Rs.500/page | Renewal from Rs.1748/year
- Low cost, low price, Affordable offer challenge
- Domain Rs.879 charges extra
A Basic website contains Web pages with fixed content. Each page is coded in HTML and displays the same information to every visitor. Static sites are the most basic type of website and are the easiest to create. Unlike dynamic websites, they do not require any Web programming or database design. A static site can be built by simply creating a few HTML pages and publishing them to a Web server.
Since static Web pages contain fixed code, the content of each page does not change unless it is manually updated by the webmaster. This works well for small websites, but it can make large sites with hundreds or thousands of pages difficult to maintain. Therefore, larger websites typically use dynamic pages, which can be updated by simply modifying a database record. Static sites that contain a lot of pages are often designed using templates. This makes it possible to update several pages at once, and also helps provide a consistent layout throughout the site.