Responsive eCommerce Website @ Rs.9999/-
eCommerce Website Rs.9999 Economy Plan
Low cost, low price, Affordable offer challenge
Ecommerce is also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions
Responsive eCommerce Website @ Rs.9999/- Only
- 20 Products
- 10 Categories
- Shopping Cart: Secure, safe & user friendly
- Order Management: Track orders & payments, packing, receipts & shipping
- 5 Email Ids on Hosting Purchase
- Admin Panel
- Product Search
- Login & Registration Forms
- Customer Dashboard
- SEO Friendly Website
- Dedicated Web developer
- Inquiry Form
- Responsive Design
- Custom Design
- Comment System
- Products Reviews & Ratings
- Social Sharing, Social Follow Buttons
- Google Map Registration
- Google Analytics Integration
- Email, Chat & Phone Support
- 100% Satisfaction
Best Price: Rs.9999 – We deliver your website in 5-7 days.
- Domain & Web Hosting charges extra
- Extra products Rs.500/product
- Shipping Module (USPS / UPS / FeDex / DHL etc.) Rs.5000 extra
- Payment Gateway Integration Rs.2000 extra
- SMS Notification Rs.5000 extra
- Standard SSL Certificate Rs.1000 extra
- Live Chat System Integration Rs.1000 extra
Ecommerce is also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions.E-Commerce or Electronic Commerce means buying and selling of goods, products, or services over the internet. E-commerce is also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce. … Online stores like Amazon, Flipkart, Shopify, Myntra, Ebay, Quikr, Olx are examples of E-commerce websites.Business to Business (B2B), Business to Customer (B2C), Customer to Customer (C2C), Customer to Business (C2B). The standard definition of E-commerce is a commercial transaction which is happened over the internet.When you log into your Amazon and purchase a book, this is a classic example of an e-commerce transaction. Here you interact with the seller (Amazon), exchange data in form of pictures, text, address for delivery etc. and then you make the payment.
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
- Consumer to Consumer
- Consumer to Business
Advantages of E-Commerce
E-commerce provides the sellers with a global reach. They remove the barrier of place (geography). Now sellers and buyers can meet in the virtual world, without the hindrance of location.
- Electronic commerce will substantially lower the transaction cost. It eliminates many fixed costs of maintaining brick and mortar shops. This allows the companies to enjoy a much higher margin of profit.
- It provides quick delivery of goods with very little effort on part of the customer. Customer complaints are also addressed quickly. It also saves time, energy and effort for both the consumers and the company.
- One other great advantage is the convenience it offers. A customer can shop 24×7. The website is functional at all times, it does not have working hours like a shop.
- Electronic commerce also allows the customer and the business to be in touch directly, without any intermediaries. This allows for quick communication and transactions. It also gives a valuable personal touch.
Examples of E-Commerce